Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Online Raffle Ticket Sale!!

In an effort to reach my fundraising goal for the American Lung Association, I am having an online raffle ticket sale on the following items:
  • 1 new special made Titanium technical T-shirt (men's large, navy blue) from Columbia Sportswear Company with a Reach The Summit logo on the back. I have received this from the Reach The Summit program for reaching $500 total donation milestone and I am passing the chance to own it to you! - Minimum 3 tickets.

  • 1 new Cathedral Peak technical fleece vest (men's large, grey) from Columbia Sportswear Company I have received this from the Reach The Summit program for reaching $1000 total donation milestone and I am passing the chance to own it to you! - Minimum 3 tickets.

  • 1 unused Talus 23, a 3 season tent, from The North Face with a foot print. Click here to read about this tent. - Minimum 10 tickets.

  • 1 new signed copy of "Beyond the Limits: A Woman's Triumph on Everest" by Stacy Allison. I first met Stacy at our kickoff party in February, who was the first American woman to climb Mt. Everest. Click here to read more about Stacy Allison's incredible profile. - Minimum 5 tickets.

You can buy raffle tickets for $5/ticket until April 11th, 2010 11:59pm.

All proceeds will go to support the American Lung Association. Your name will appear in my sponsor list and you will receive a photo of me at the summit of Mt. Adams holding a special flag with your name on it among all my generous sponsors. SHOW THE WORLD YOU WENT THE DISTANCE WITH ME!!


It's easy to buy raffle tickets:

  1. Credit Card: Please Click here to go to my donation page and put in the total amount for your raffle ticket purchase. (Example: $50 if you are buying 10 raffle tickets.) In the Personal Note section, specify how many raffle tickets you want to put in for which item. (Example: "5 raffle tickets for the Columbia fleece vest") Then, click "Next" and follow the direction to complete the transaction.

  2. Check: Please make your check payable to the American Lung Association for the total amount of your raffle ticket purchase and mail to me at: Terry Tsubota, 2498 SW Schmidt Way #387, Beaverton, OR 97006. Be sure to attach a note specifying how many raffle tickets you want to put in for which item.

After April 11th, 2010, I will hold a drawing and announce the winners on this blog site!!!

For questions, please email me at HelpTerryClimb@gmail.com .

Thank you in advance and good luck!!!


Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment