Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Re-commitment Letter

Signed and delivered:


"I am fully committed to the Reach The Summit Team and accept the financial
responsibility of my commitment to turn in the required donations for my climb
to the American Lung Association by June 1, 2010. If I am unable to raise the
required amount, I am authorizing the American Lung Association to charge the
credit card below for the difference after June 1st, 2010."

There, done! I just delivered today my re-commitment letter to Jennifer, the head honcho of the Reach The Summit program, which was due this coming Friday. Now it's truly official!!

Worried? NO!! Have I thought about backing out? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! You stepped forward to go the distance with me - It sincerely is my privilege to represent you in this awesome program and to take it to the summit.

I have been totally overwhelmed and encouraged by the gracious sponsorship and support of my friends like you. It has been only just over a month since I first sent out my first appeal letters and I have already received $1,140 (as of 03/02/10) out of the $3000 I have pledged. I have no words to describe my appreciation. Thank you!


I am making this re-commitment not only as a financial one to the American Lung Association but also as a token of my promise to you and Joe to continue to work hard to reach my goal and the summit of Mt. Adams with my fellow climbers.

STAY TUNED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment